The Snow Queen #Amazingeyes Eye Shadow Palette:
- The trendiest shades of this winter season.
- Easy to apply and blend.
Top row, from left to right:
- Plum mousse – matte shade.
- Ice flake – satin shade with a shimmer effect.
- Blueberry strudel – satin shade with a shimmer effect.
Bottom row, from left to right:
- Whipped cream – matte shade.
- Golden glaze – satin shade with a shimmer effect.
- Licorice candy – satin shade.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Try two trendy makeup options:
1. Use Plum mousse (1) shade as a base color on the entire upper eyelid. Apply Blueberry strudel (3) shade to the outer eye corner. Add a finishing touch with Licorice candy (6) shade: apply it on the crease or use as an eyeliner.
2. Apply Ice flake (2) shade to the inner eye corner, and Whipped Cream (4) shade - to the upper eyelid center. Blend the colors towards the outer eye corner, using Golden Glaze (5) shade.