Pearl Sands Blush Pearls is an ideal combination of warm tones and shining microparticles. Instantly brightens complexion with a fresh and smooth finish.
- Light matte effect.
- Adds natural radiance to skin.
- Defines face contours.
Shelf life: 3 years from the production date.
Period after opening: 12 months.
Certificate of Quality
Contains: Talc, Mica, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Aqua, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Tin Oxide, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Maltodextin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.
May contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6).
Weight: 16.5 gr.
Country of Origin: Russia
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
For better results, use a special brush (11098).
1. Mix the beads with a brush.
2. Apply to face in light, smooth motions:
- If your face is oval, apply the blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- If your face is round, focus on vertical lines. Blend the blush towards the chin.
- To correct the shape of a triangle face, apply the blush to upper cheekbones.
- If your face is square-shaped, draw a virtual line from chin center to earlobes and apply the blush to the part of cheekbones that stay beyond this line.