Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Contains: gummed paper, decal varnish.
- Clean the grease off the nail plate and put one layer of your favorite nail polish or base coat, wait until full dry.
- Cut out the design element carefully.
- When applying transfer stickers, set 0,5 mm off the cuticle and side shafts to make the manicure neat and long-lasting.
- Use tweezers to put the sticker into water for 5-7 seconds. Sponge it carefully with a paper napkin to remove excess water.
- Remove paper back.
- Put the sticker onto your nail with tweezers (do not reverse it) and press it carefully.
- Wait until the transfer sticker is totally dry.
- Put one layer of top base or quick dry.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and damaged skin.