- Last up to 7 days.
- No damage to the nails.
- Do not curl up.
- Quantity in package: 10 pcs.
Contains: gummed paper, decal varnish.
Weight: 4.6 gr.
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
- Remove grease from your nail and apply one layer of your regular nail polish or base, wait until it dries off.
- Cut out the design element you need.
- Set off 0.5 mm from cuticle and nail walls when applying transfer stickers – it will make your manicure keep longer and look more neat.
- Use tweezers to put the sticker in the water for 5-7 seconds. Carefully pad it with paper tissue to extract excess water.
- Remove paper base from the sticker.
- Use tweezers to put the sticker onto the nail (do not turn around) and slightly press.
- Wait till the transfer sticker completely dries off.
- Apply one layer of top coat or nail polish drier.
- Do not use for children.
- Avoid swallowing, contact with eyes or irritated skin.