Dental floss ,is an important tool for proper oral hygiene. It effectively removes plaque from side surfaces and between the teeth where the toothbrush alone does not reach, thus increasing the chances of keeping teeth free from cavities.
· Waxed floss slides between the teeth easily.
· Cleans teeth surface carefully and effectively, keeping gums healthy.
· Refreshing mint flavour.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: China
Contains: nylon, mint flavoring agent.
· Use a 30-40 cm section of floss.
· Wrap the floss ends around the middle fingers of both hands, leaving a 3-4 cm area exposed. Hold the floss between your thumbs and forefingers on both hands.
· Gently slide the floss between the teeth until it reaches the gum line.
· Once the floss is in place, gently slide it back out the way it came. Repeat 4-5 times, then go on to the next tooth.
· Use a clean floss section for each tooth.