Universal Stain Remover Spray gently removes stains from clothes and other textile surfaces and items. Perfect for the pre-treat of collars, cuffs, socks and other garments before washing.
Excellent results with minimum efforts!
- Tackles different kinds of stains, including those originating from food products, juice, oil, sauce, ketchup, coffee, tea, lipstick, makeup, ink, soil, rust, mud, and sweat.
- May be used for quick* removal of fresh stains.
- Recommended to be added to laundry detergent for better washing results and removal of tough stains.
- Easy to use.
- May be used for clothes worn by all family members. Perfect for the pre-treat before washing and soaking.
- Protects colors and fabric structure.
- Recommended for white and colored fabrics of all types.**
- Free from chlorine and phosphates.
- Eco-friendly, bio-degradable formula.
* On some fabrics streaks are possible, in this case rinse the garment in warm water.
** When using on wool, silk or bright-colored fabrics, pretest on an inconspicuous area.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Состав: вода, 5% до 15% НПАВ (на основе кокосового масла), менее 5% мыло, гликолевый эфир, тетранатриевая соль ЭДТА, лимонная кислота, отдушка, консервант.
Quick stain removal:
- Put a clean and dry cotton cloth on the stained area from the right side of the garment and press tightly.
- Apply the sufficient amount of Universal Stain Remover on the stained area from the back side of the garment and leave it on for 5-15 minutes.
- Wipe off the dirt with a clean wet cloth.
- Repeat the procedure in case of tough or old stains.
On some fabrics streaks are possible, in this case rinse the garment in warm water.
- Spray the sufficient amount of the Universal Stain Remover on the stained areas of a dry garment (shirt collars and cuffs, socks etc.) 10 minutes before washing.
- Rub a bit for better results, then wash as usual.
When using on wool, silk and bright-colored fabrics, pretest on an inconspicuous area.
- Use as directed only.
- Keep in a tightly closed bottle, away from food and out of reach of children.
- Attention! May be dangerous if swallowed. If swallowing occurs, rinse mouth with water.
- May cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately with clean water. Seek for medical assistance if necessary.
- Wash hands after using.