Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid is formulated with plant-derived ingredients for maximum safe grease-cleaning power and excellent performance.
Creates thick foam that cuts through grease instantly and saves your time and washing efforts.
Easy &, pleasant, clean &, brilliant!
- Perfect for glass, crystal, porcelain, plastic, silverware, and stainless steel. Adds shine to dishes.
- Recommended for washing 0+ baby dishes, nipples, and bottles.
- Effectively removes grease stains and stuck-on food residue, even in cold water.
- May be used to wash off wax, paraffin, soil and fertilizers from thick-skinned vegetables and fruits.
- Rinses off completely.
- Guarantees economical consumption.
- Formulated with food colorants and plant-derived detergent components that are approved for cosmetic use.
- Natural sage extract produces antibacterial effect, softens and nourishes hand skin.
- No skin irritation or dryness (pH neutral).
- Fresh lime scent.
- Bio-degradable and eco-friendly.
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date. , , , , , ,
Certificate of State Registration
The product was awarded with gold medal at the annual Crystal Lotus Contest within the scope of the International ExpoShow 2015 Forum.
Download winner’s certificate >,>,
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Состав: вода, 5-15% сульфат жирных кислот (на основе кокосового масла), 5-15 % НПАВ на основе кокосового масла, менее 5% отдушка, экстракт шалфея, лимонная кислота, консервант, поваренная соль, пищевой краситель.
- Дом Faberlic
In concentrated form:
- Squeeze a small amount onto sponge.
- Wash the dishes, fruit or vegetable, and rinse them thoroughly with water.
- Use a brush if necessary.
- In case of heavily soiled dishes, leave them soak in a diluted solution for a while.
Use the diluter bottle (product code 11216) to dilute the Dishwashing Liquid in ratio 1:1 - 1:4.
Attention! Not for use in dishwashers.
- Use as directed only.
- Store in a tightly closed bottle, away from food.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If in eyes, rinse them immediately with water.