Formulated with a new, superpowerful bio-degradable acid, Universal Bathroom Cleaner quickly and easily removes dirt and stains of different origin without scratching the surface. The formula’s components produce a strong antibacterial effect and slow down dirt buildup to protect the surfaces and make cleaning easier.
Enjoy the incredible cleanness and freshness!
- Perfect for tiles, sinks, taps, bidets, bath tubs and shower cabins, as well as for stainless steel, ceramic, plastic, acryl and enameled* surfaces.
- Highly effective against dirt, lime scale, soap residue and rust.
- Contains antibacterial components.
- Adds shine to surfaces.
- Free from chlorine, phosphates and abrasives.
- Does not scratch surfaces.
- Destroys any unpleasant odours, adds freshness.
- Makes further cleaning easier.
- Keeps bathroom continuously clean.
- Suitable for regular use.
Contains: water, less than 5% nonionic surfactants (coconut oil-based), less than 5% methanesulfonic acid, less than 5% sulfamic acid, less than 5% formic acid, less than 5% oxalic acid, less than 5% citric acid, less than 5% glycolic acid, glycolic ether, xanthan gum, fragrance component.
Volume: 500 ml.
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
- Дом Faberlic
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
- Pretest on an inconspicuous area before using.
- Apply to the dirty surface evenly and leave it on for 2-3 minutes. In case of tough dirt, wait for 5 minutes at the longest, then rub with a sponge or brush, and rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat if necessary.
- The product is ready to use. Do not dilute with water.
- May be used with Trigger Sprayer (11174) or Push-Pull Cap (11176).
Attention! Contains active acids. Use rubber gloves to protect hand skin. Keep out of reach of children.
- Use as directed only.
- Use on acid-resistant surfaces only (see the instructions of bathroom equipment manufacturer).
- Do not use on hot, damaged or acid-sensitive surfaces, such as marble, natural stone, aluminum, brass, linoleum, varnished or painted floor etc.
- Store in a tightly closed bottle, away from food and out of reach of children.
- Attention! Dangerous if swallowed! If ingestion occurs, seek for medical help immediately. Show the bottle if possible. May cause skin irritation. If in eyes, rinse them carefully with clean water during several minutes.