Its formula is based on a powerful biodegradable acid that intensifies the other ingredients action and provides great washing capacity and fast efficient removal of various dirt without fractures, scratches and extra effort. Formula also has noticeable disinfecting effect, makes future cleaning easier and protects surfaces by decreasing deposits growth.
Perfectly clean and fresh!
- Designed for cleaning tile, ceramic tile, sinks, faucets, bidets, baths and shower cabins, ceramic, plastic acrylic and enameled* surfaces.
- Efficient against typical bathroom dirt, lime, soap residue, rust.
- Contains antibacterial ingredients.
- Gives shine to cleaned surfaces.
- Chlorine-, phosphates- and abrasive-free.
- No scratching.
- Removes unpleasant odours, gives freshness.
- Makes future cleaning easier.
- Helps maintain long-lasting cleanness.
- Suitable for regular use.
* Use only for acid-proof surfaces and enamels (see sanitaryware manufacturer’s directions).
Expiry date: 24 months from manufacture date (see packaging).
Состав: вода, менее 5% НПАВ на основе кокосового масла, менее 5% кислота метансульфоновая, менее 5% кислота сульфаминовая, менее 5% кислота муравьиная, менее 5% кислота щавелевая, менее 5% кислота лимонная, менее 5% кислота гликолевая, гликолевый эфир, ксантановая смола, отдушка.
Volume: 50 ml.
Country of Origin: Russia
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
- Before use test the cream on a less noticeable area.
- Distribute evenly onto soiled surface and leave for 2-3 minutes, in case of ingrained or severe dirt leave for 5 minutes maximum then rub with brush or sponge and thoroughly rinse off. Repeat if necessary.
- Ready to use, no diluting required.
- For more convenience use with Trigger sprayer (art. 11174) or push-pull cap (art. 11176).
Attention! Contains active acids. Always use rubber gloves to protect your hands. Keep away from children.
- Use only as directed.
- Use only on acid-sensitive surfaces and enamels (see sanitaryware manufacturer’s directions).
- Do not use on hot or damaged surfaces, acid-prone materials: marble and natural stone, aluminum, brass, linoleum, rubber, varnished and painted floors etc.
- Keep in a tightly closed bottle, separately from food, away from children.
- Caution! May harm when swallowed! If swallowed rinse your mouth and immediately request medical assistance, show the bottle if possible. May harm at contact with skin. In case of contact with eyes gently rinse with clean water for several minutes.