This concentrated all-purpose cleaner is recommended for everyday use with various solid washable surfaces in any part of your house. Its balanced powerful formula provides thorough and gentle cleaning, reduces time and makes cleaning easier.
This cost-saving product is low-foaming — it helps prevent splotches.
New level of cleanliness!
Recommended for plastic, ceramics, natural stone, washable wallpaper and walls, various working, glossy and delicate surfaces, tables, shelves, interior design items, window frames and sills, as well as for various types of floor: laminated, tile, linoleum, parquet board, paving stone.
- Fast and effective cleaning.
- Gives natural shine.
- No splotches,
- No need to wash off.
- Has antistatic effect, delays resettling of dust and helps remove even tiniest particles.
- Keeps surfaces clean for a longer time.
- Delicate to hands (can be used without gloves), pH-neutral.
- Special hypoallergenic fragrance.
- Delicate floral scent with notes of lime blossom.
- Suitable for regular use in any rooms including nursery and pet areas.
- Biodegradable, chlorine-free, contains no aggressive ingredients.
Expiry date: 24 months from manufacture date (see packaging).
Состав: вода, 5 – 15% НПАВ на основе кокосового и пальмового масел, менее 5% цитрат натрия, антистатическая добавка, ксантановая камедь, отдушка, консервант, косметический краситель.
Volume: 50 ml.
Country of Origin: Russia
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
- Use 10-100 ml per 10 l of water depending on soil level.
- To remove built-in dirt or clean heavily soiled surfaces use in a concentrated form.
- For delicate surfaces (laminated floor, linoleum, parquet board, PVC, natural stone, painted and wooden surfaces etc.) use less product, make preliminary test on a small invisible area.
- Diluted, this cleanser produces more foam than in a concentrated form.
- Use only as directed!
- Keep in a tightly closed bottle, separately from food, away from children.
- Caution! May harm when swallowed. When swallowed rinse the mouth with water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If occurs immediately rinse eyes with clean water. Contact your doctor if necessary.