- The laundry detergent for wool and delicate fabrics is formulated with the unique technologies based on the best achievements of German specialists.
- Special surfactants complex for wool and delicate fabrics ensures high effectiveness even in cold water.
- The detergent is infused with special components to maintain the long-lasting color intensity of fabrics and protect garments against discoloration.
- Does not contain any components that may damage delicate fabric fibers.
- Low pH helps to preserve elasticity of delicate fabric fiber.
- Suitable for all types of delicate fabrics, including wool, silk, lace, velvet, chiffon, guipure, synthetic and other materials.
- Prevents deformation and shrinkage of garments made of delicate fabrics.
- 500 g of Faberlic Home Concentrated Laundry Detergent For Wool And Delicate Fabrics is equal to 2 kg of the traditional laundry detergent, which is more than any popular format now.  ,
- Rinses out completely, even in case with the closely woven fabrics. Does not cause any allergy or skin irritation.
- Dermatological safety is confirmed by the certificate issued by Dermatest Gmbh (scientific and research institute based in Germany).
- Can be used to wash clothes worn by the entire family.
5. High quality.
The detergent has been developed and produced in Germany based on the latest technology, from high-quality raw materials, and with account for recommendations of the leading washing machine manufacturers. Dreco Werke GmbH guarantees that the product quality is fully compliant with EU Directive. The company operates under DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
In addition to that, Faberlic Home Concentrated Laundry Detergent effectively removes stains in any temperature ranging from 25°C to 60°C, and stays active with any water hardness.
Best before: 36 months from the manufacture date (see the package).  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  , ,
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Germany
- 5–15% – zeolites,
- 5–15% – sodium alkyl sulphate (based on oil palm seeds),
- <, 5% – non-ionic surfactants (based on oil palm seeds),
- <, 5% – citric acid, polycarboxylates, dye transfer inhibitor, fragrance component.
Hand wash: for moderately soiled clothes, use 20 g of laundry detergent (1 flat measure spoon), for heavily soiled clothes – 40 g (2 flat measure spoons).