Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid is formulated with plant-derived ingredients for maximum safe grease-cleaning power and excellent performance.
Fortified with bio-enzymes that effectively tackle the toughest stains without prior soaking.
Guarantees economical consumption. Creates thick foam that cuts through grease instantly and saves your time and washing efforts.
Easy & pleasant, clean & brilliant!
- Effectively removes grease, even in cold water.
- Bio-enzymes effectively tackle stuck-on food residue and the most stubborn dirt without prior soaking.
- Rinses off completely.
- No skin irritation or dryness.
- Economical consumption: 1 bottle = 4 bottles of any other popular dishwashing liquid *
- Fresh lemon and mint scent.
- Recommended for washing 0+ baby dishes, nipples, and bottles.
- May be used to wash off wax, paraffin, soil and fertilizers from thick-skinned vegetables and fruits.
- Bio-degradable and eco-friendly.
*When diluted 1:3 with water.
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Contains: water, 5-15%: coconut oil fatty alcohols sodium ethoxysulphate, 5-15%: non-ionic surfactants based on coconut and palm oil, less than 5%: coconut oil fatty alcohols sodium alkylsulphate, enzymes, citric acid, fragrance component, preserving agent, sodium chloride, food color.
- Дом Faberlic
Use the concentrated solution to tackle tough stains and stuck-on grease, and the diluted solution to wash fruit and vegetable.
In concentrated form:
- Squeeze a small amount onto sponge, wash the dishes, fruit or vegetable, and rinse them thoroughly with water.
- Use a brush if necessary.
- In case of heavily soiled dishes, leave them soak in a diluted solution for a while.
Use the diluter bottle (product code 11216) to dilute the Dishwashing Liquid in ratio 1:2 - 1:4 with boiled water.
Attention! Not for use in dishwashers.
- Use as directed only.
- Store in a tightly closed bottle, away from food.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If in eyes, rinse them immediately with clean water.