- Restores the initial colour of white and light laundry.
- Protects your garments from early wear and tear, prevents yellowness and greyness.
- Effectively removes stains of various origin.
- Features antibacterial properties.
- Suitable for any white and light-colored fabrics, net lace and curtains.
- Produced with phytogenic detergents.
- No damage to the environment.
- Just the right balance and concentration of the bleach formula.
,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  , ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Germany
- If using Faberlic Home Universal Laundry Detergent or Liquid Detergent for White Laundry, take 20 g of product (½ of the measuring spoon)
- If using other detergents, add 40 g of product (1 measuring spoon), ,
- For tough stains and garments that have turned grey, add 20 g more (½ of the measuring spoon).