Fabric Softener For Sensitive Skin:
- Contains cashmere proteins to soften and condition fabric fibers.
- Helps to get rid of static electricity and makes ironing easier.
- Does not leave any scent on dry laundry.
- Perfect for sensitive and baby skin. Dermatologically tested* on very sensitive skin.
*Dermatological safety is confirmed by the certificate issued by Dermatest Gmbh (scientific and research institute based in Germany).
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Состав: вода, 5–15% КПАВ на основе таллового масла из древесины хвойных пород, менее 5% НПАВ на основе сахарозы и пальмового масла, гидролизованные протеины кашемира, кальций хлористый, отдушка, консервант.
Shake well before use!
- Add 20-25 ml for terry fabrics and pure cotton,
- 15-20 ml for blended fabrics and wool,
- 15-20 ml for half-woolen and synthetic fabrics.
Pour the required amount of softener in a special small compartment of your washing machine. It may have a star or flower icon – this indicates where you should put the softener. The location may vary in different machines, so consult your manufacturer’s manual. Remember to dilute the softener with some water.
Hand wash: add 15-20 ml to 10 liters of water.
Pour the required amount of softener to the clean rinsing bucket and mix thoroughly.
Soak your laundry for 3 minutes, then wring and dry.
- Use as directed only!
- Store in a tightly closed bottle, away from food, out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If in eyes, rinse them immediately with clean water.