This highly economical Fabric Softener with a fresh cool scent is an essential addition to every laundry. Even with the minimum dose, it is guaranteed to add incredible softness to your garments and linen, while the 'smart' aromatic capsules will keep them continuously fresh and scented.  ,
- Makes clean garments and linen incredibly soft.
- The unique aromatic microcapsules deliver a fresh long-lasting scent that activates and opens up with new nuances when you wear or touch the garments.
- Makes ironing easier even on dense fabrics.
- Helps to get rid of static electricity.
- Reduces fabric wear and tear, prolongs the useful life of your garments.
- Does not cause skin irritation or allergy.
- Economical consumption: 25 washes with just one bottle!
- Keeps clothes continuously fresh and aromatic.
- Suitable for any types of washing machines and hand wash.
- Free from phosphates, chlorine, colorants.
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Состав: более 30% – вода, 15–30% – КПАВ на основе таллового масла из древесины хвойных пород, менее 5% – кальций хлористый, отдушка, консервант.
Shake well before use!
- Add 20-25 ml for terry fabrics and pure cotton,
- 15-20 ml for blended fabrics and wool,
- 15-20 ml for half-woolen and synthetic fabrics.
Pour the required amount of softener in a special small compartment of your washing machine. It may have a star or flower icon – this indicates where you should put the softener. The location may vary in different machines, so consult your manufacturer’s manual. Remember to dilute the softener with some water.
Hand wash: add 15-20 ml to 10 liters of water.
Pour the required amount of softener to the clean rinsing bucket and mix thoroughly.
Soak your laundry for 3 minutes, then wring and dry.
- Use as directed only!
- Store in a tightly closed bottle, away from food, out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If in eyes, rinse them immediately with clean water.