Colour &, Fibre Protection 2-in-1 fabric softener contains an innovative biopolymer created specifically for fabric softeners with regard to its impact on fabric and clothing at the rinsing stage, after the main washing cycle. It provides special protection of colour and fabric fibres.
- Recommended for regular use, great addition to any laundering products (laundy detergents, gels or capluses).
- Protects and restores initial colour, prevents colour fading.
- Protects fibres from damaging and flocking.
- Preserves shape of clothing items.
- Gives softness and reduces wearing.
- Makes ironing easier.
- Removes static electricity.
- Grants delicate enveloping scent of blossoming almond.
- Suitable for all types of washing machines and for hand wash.
- Phosphate-, chlorine- and colourant-free.
- Suitable for baby clothes.
- Economical consumption: 25 doses in 1 bottle!
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date on the package.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Contains: Aqua, 5–15% cationic surfactants based on pinewood tallow oil, less than 5% biopolymer based in wheat proteins, sodium chloride, fragrance, preserving agent.
- Дом Faberlic
Shake well before use.
- Add 20-25 ml for terry fabrics and pure cotton.
- 15-20 ml for blended fabrics and wool.
- 15-20 ml for half-woolen and synthetic fabrics.
Pour the required amount of softener in a special small compartment of your washing machine (see your washing machine manual) and add a small amount of water.
Hand wash: add 15-20 ml to 10 l of water.
Pour the required amount of softener to the clean rinsing bucket and mix thoroughly. Soak your laundry for 3 minutes, then wring and dry.
- Use only as directed!
- Store in a tightly closed bottle, away from food, out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If in eyes, rinse them immediately with clean water.