Wet wipes remove fresh stains from textile and other surfaces. Soaked in a special emulsion, they are extremely handy for quick removal of unwelcome stains from clothes, tableclothes, drapes, other textile items* as well as from hard-to-wash surfaces like soft and kitchen furniture, car upholstery, bags, textile shoes. Can be used to remove dirt from plastic and wood.  ,
Delicate! Quick! Convenient!
- Enhanced formula:
More efficient stain removal from clothes and textile surfaces.
Advanced effect on grass, chocolate, cosmetic, blood stains.
Quickly remove small fresh stains. Make it easier to remove stains while washing.
- Package of 20 pcs.
- First aid with unwelcome stains when you can't wash them off immediately.
- Efficiently and delicately remove fresh stains from food, berries, fruit, coffee, tea, makeup, pens, soil and street dirt.
- Used instantly, make it easier to wash off hard or large stains from blood, grease, sauce, ketchup, markers, iodine, paint and other coloured stains.
- Compact and convenient package.
- Light discreet scent.
- Helpful and recommended to use on the road, in a restaurant, office, school, outdoors and in the car.
* When used on coloured and black fabric, recommended to follow with rinsing in warm water.
Shelf life: 30 months from the production date on the package.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Contains: more than 30% aqua, 5–15%: isopropyl alcohol, glycolic ether, complexing agent, less than 5%: non-ionic surfactants, functional polymer, fragrance, citric acid, preserving agent.
- Peel the sticker at the front to open the package.
- Take a wet wipe and firmly seal the package to prevent it from drying.
- Rub well the dirt or stain with the wet wipe and let dry.
Light splotches can appear on some coloured and dark fabrics that are easily removed with rinsing in warm water.
- Test the wipes on a discreet place when used on bright fabrics or textile with unstable colours.
- Dispose used wipes as household waste.
- Do not used as personal hygiene item.
- Do not used for cleaning food and dishes.
- External use only.
- Caution! May harm when swallowed.
- Cause irritation at contact with eyes. If contact of the soaking with the eyes occurs, gently rinse for several minutes, remove contact lenses if used and keep rinsing.
- When used for natural wood surfaces make a preliminary test on a small piece: depending on the texture of the wood, splotches may occur.
- Do not flush in the toilet!
- Keep in a dry place at 0 to +35 °C, away from children.
- Keep away from sunlight and heaters.