Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent for Delicate Fabrics is perfect for wool, cashmere, fine jersey, silk, satin, mixed and membrane fabric, lace, underwear, hosiery, clothes with applique and print detailing, french terry, microfiber, puffer jackets, sportswear, thermal underwear and other garments.
Highly effective formula for delicate treatment of sensitive, functional and other special fabric types.
Innovative component helps restore fibers and color brightness, removes tough dirt and maintains functional properties of special fabric types (breathable, water-repellent or with thermo-coating).
- Recommended for regular quick wash of your garments. May be used to wash sportswear and insulated winter clothes after seasonal use.
- Fights stubborn dirt and stains.
- Keeps fabric fibers continuously clean, protects them from pilling and fuzz.
- Maintains functional properties of sportswear fabrics.
- Restores color brightness.
- Perfect result without pre-soaking even at low temperature.
- Protects fabric fibers and print motifs.
- Prevents garments from loosing shape during wash cycle.
- Rinses off completely.
- Does not leave any residue on clothes.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Friendly to hand skin.
- Leaves your laundry with a long-lasting delicate scent.
- Economical consumption: 0.5 l of concentrated liquid laundry gel = 3 kg of traditional powder laundry detergent!
- Suitable for your pet's clothing.
- Recommended for baby clothing.
- Chlorine- and phosphate-free.
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Contains: more than 30% - water; 5-15% - noncationic surfactants based on coconut oil, oxyethulated fatty acids, sodium fatty acids methylsulfonate based on coconut oil; less than 5% - vegetable oil soap, propylene glycol, etidronic acid, protective polymer, enzymes, dye transfer inhibitor, fragrance, preserving agent.
Ecologically friendly formula
- Noncationic surfactants based on coconut oil actively moisten and remove dirt.
- Biodegradable non-ionic washing component (oxyethulated fatty acids) effectively tackles stains in hard water.
- Sodium fatty acids methylsulfonate based on coconut oil improves the quality of washing and prevents dirt from staying on fabric fibers.
- Vegetable oil soap perfectly fights grease stains.
- Propylene glycol acts as natural enzyme stabilizer.
- Organic etidronic acid softens water.
- Patented protective polymer removes the most stubborn dirt to prolong the useful life of modern fabric types.
- Natural enzymes help to remove the toughest stains.
- Organic polymer prevents deposition of hardness salts on fabric fibers.
- Floral and woody fragrance leaves garments delicately scented.
- Preserving agent prevents the development of harmful microbes in the product during storage time.
- Faberlic Home
Recommended for hand and machine wash (in any washing machines), regardless of water hardness level.
Check the care labels on your garments and linen before choosing wash cycle and water temperature.
- Machine wash: 25-35 ml.
- Hand wash: 20 ml for 5 liters of water.
Use 60 ml of softener in case of tough stains and/or hard water.
Precautions: keep out of reach of children. Use as directed only.
Attention! Avoid contact with eyes. This product causes bad irritation in case of contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse them with a lot of water during 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses (if any).
Attention! Wear rubber gloves to protect sensitive or damaged skin. In case of contact with damaged skin areas, rinse them thoroughly with water. May be harmful if swallowed. In case accidental swallowing occurs, rinse mouth with water.
Seek for medical assistance if necessary. Show the product label to the doctor.
Store in a dry place at the temperature range from +5 °C to +25 °C.