Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent for Dark Fabrics offers a perfect combination of the highest laundry quality and exceptionally soft fiber protection.
Reinforced with bio-enzymes for efficient performance, the concentrated gel formula is recommended both for regular quick wash and tough stains removal.
Unique components keep your favorite dark clothes looking new for longer, protect fabric fibers from hard water and any unwanted residue.
- Perfect for regular quick wash of black, brown, dark blue and other dark-colored clothes, including denim.*
- Fights stubborn dirt and stains.
- Restores the vibrancy of dark colors.
- Perfect result without pre-soaking even at low temperature.
- Protects fabric fibers and print motifs.
- Prevents garments from loosing shape during wash cycle.
- Rinses off completely.
- Does not leave any residue on clothes.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Friendly to hand skin.
- Leaves your laundry with a long-lasting delicate scent.
- Economical consumption: 0.5 l of concentrated liquid laundry gel = 3 kg of traditional powder laundry detergent!
- Suitable for your pet's clothing.
- Recommended for baby clothing.
- Chlorine- and phosphate-free.
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date.
**Not suitable for wool and silk!
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Contains: more than 30% - water; 5-15% - noncationic surfactants based on coconut oil, oxyethulated fatty acids, sodium fatty acids methylsulfonate based on coconut oil; less than 5% - vegetable oil soap, propylene glycol, polymers (dye transfer inhibitors), etidronic acid, enzymes, fragrance, preserving agent, cosmetic colorants.
Ecologically friendly formula
- Noncationic surfactants based on coconut oil actively moisten and remove dirt.
- Sodium fatty acids methylsulfonate based on coconut oil improves the quality of washing and prevents dirt from staying on fabric fibers.
- Biodegradable non-ionic washing component (oxyethulated fatty acids) effectively tackles stains in hard water.
- Vegetable oil soap perfectly fights grease stains.
- Propylene glycol acts as natural enzyme stabilizer.
- Organic polymers prevent dye transfer and deposition of hardness salts on fabric fibers.
- Organic etidronic acid softens water.
- Natural enzymes help to remove the toughest stains.
- Floral and woody fragrance leaves garments delicately scented.
- Preserving agent prevents the development of harmful microbes in the product during storage time.
- Cosmetic colorants add functional dark color to the product.
- Faberlic Home
Recommended for hand and machine wash (in any washing machines), regardless of water hardness level.
Check the care labels on your garments and linen before choosing wash cycle and water temperature.
- Machine wash: 25-35 ml.
- Hand wash: 20 ml for 5 liters of water.
Use 60 ml of softener in case of tough stains and/or hard water.
Precautions: keep out of reach of children. Use as directed only.
Attention! Avoid contact with eyes. This product causes bad irritation in case of contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse them with a lot of water during 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses (if any).
Attention! Wear rubber gloves to protect sensitive or damaged skin. In case of contact with damaged skin areas, rinse them thoroughly with water. May be harmful if swallowed. In case accidental swallowing occurs, rinse mouth with water.
Seek for medical assistance if necessary. Show the product label to the doctor.
Store in a dry place at the temperature range from +5 °C to +25 °C.