An essential addition to every laundry, this highly economical Sensitive Balm Fabric Softener is a must-have for people with sensitive skin prone to irritation and atopy.*
Soft formula infused with special lipid additives and cashmere proteins makes your garments exceptionally soft and silky to the touch. Natural components envelope fabric fibers to protect them from fuzz and prevent irritation on sensitive skin.
Improves absorbing properties of dense terry and cotton fabrics, bed linen, bath robes and towels. Ideal for newly bought home textiles.
- Dermatologically tested. Suitable for sensitive skin prone to atopy.
- Adds incredible softness to clothes.
- Improves absorbing properties of densely woven fabrics.
- Protects fabric fibers.
- Prevents fuzz.
- Leaves your laundry delicately scented.
- Suitable for kids' clothes.
- Economical consumption: 30 washes with just one bottle!
- Free from phosphates and colorants.
*Dermatologically tested by Dermatest Gmbh Institute (Germany). Suitable for sensitive skin prone to atopy.
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Contains: more than 30% - water; 5-15% - cationic surfactants; less than 5%- nonionic surfactants based on sucrose and palm oil, hydrolized cashmere proteins, calcium chloride, hypoallergenic fragrance, preserving agent.
Ecologically friendly formula
- Natural esterquat (cationic surfactant) helps to get rid of static electricity and makes fabric softer.
- Being identical to human skin's lipids, nonionic surfactants based on sucrose and palm oil actively soften fabric fibers and improve their absorbing properties.
- Natural cashmere proteins are recommended as a softening agent for sensitive skin.
- Mineral salt (calcium chloride) supports product rheology.
- Hypoallergenic fragrance leaves your garments delicately scented.
- Preserving agent prevents the development of harmful microbes in the product during storage time.
- Faberlic Home
Shake well before use. Suitable for various fabric types. Avoid pouring concentrated formula directly on your garments.
Machine wash: pour the required amount of softener in a special small compartment of your washing machine (see your washing machine manual):
- 4-5 kg of laundry/ standard wash cycle and delicate fabrics – 15-20 ml (1/2 measuring cap).
- 6-8 kg of laundry/ densely woven fabrics, linen, terry bath towels – 20-25 ml (1 measuring cap).
Pour 10-15 ml of softener to the clean rinsing bucket and mix thoroughly. Soak your laundry for 3 minutes, then wring and dry.
Store out of reach of children. Use as directed only!
Attention! May cause irritation in case of contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse them with a lot of water during 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses (if any). May cause irritation in case of contact with skin. Wash your hands thoroughly after using this product. Wear rubber gloves to protect sensitive or damaged skin.
In case of contact with damaged skin areas, rinse them thoroughly with water. Seek for medical assistance in case of skin irritation.
May be harmful if swallowed. If accidental swallowing occurs, rinse mouth with water. Seek for medical assistance if necessary. Show the product label to the doctor.
Store in a dry place at the temperature range from +5 °C to +25 °C.