Concentrated Dishwashing Liquid with Charcoal cleans stuck-on foods and neutralizes any unpleasant odours, leaving dishes clean and sparkling.
Economic consumption and excellent foaming characteristics to reduce the dishwashing time.
- Powerful 2-in-1 formula with charcoal known for its natural adsorbent properties.
- Effectively tackles the most stubborn dirt, stuck-on foods and unpleasant odours.
- Delivers perfect results even in cold water.
- Suitable for baby dishes, pacifiers and bottles (0+).
- Rinses off completely.
- Safe for hand skin.
- Economic consumption: 1 bottle = 4 bottles of your regular dishwashing liquid*
- Delicately scented.
- May be used to wash skinned fruit and vegetables.
- Bio-degradable. Safe for environment, rivers and lakes.
*When diluted with water in the proportion of 1:3.
Shelf life: 24 months from the production date.
Volume: 50 ml.
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Use the concentrated solution to remove tough dirt or stuck-on food residue, or dilute it with water to wash fruit and vegetables.
- Squeeze a small amount of the dishwashing liquid on a sponge, wash the dishes, fruit or vegetables thoroughly, then rinse with clean water.
- Use a brush if necessary.
- Leave the dishes soak for some time in case they are very dirty.
Use the bottle (product code 11216) to dilute the dishwashing liquid with boiled water in proportion of 1:2 - 1:4.
Please note! This dishwashing liquid may not be used in dishwashers.
- Use as directed only.
- Store in a closed package, separately from food products.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If in eyes, wash them immediately with clean water.