No need to take your clothes to dry cleaning any more! This new laundry detergent handles dirty stains with professional efficiency and restores original purity of light-colored fabrics.
Universal Concentrated Laundry Detergent has been developed in association with the German company Rohm & Werner*, with regard to innovative technologies in professional laundry products.
- Eco-friendly formula with oxygen bleach - to remove greyness and yellowness without damaging fabrics.
- Gentle to fabrics, protects colors and keeps the shape of your garments.
- Anti-stain formula combines the force of natural enzymatic multicomplex for better stain removal, highly efficient washing components, oxygen bleach and laundry enhancers.
- Removes toughest stains even at the low temperature.
- Grants a light scent of freshness.
- 3.5 times more economical than traditional laundry detergent: one measuring spoon is enough! 800 g of the Faberlic Home Concentrated Laundry Detergent = 3 kg of regular laundry detergent.
- Powder-free granulated texture - for the comfort of people prone to allergies caused by traditional products. Dermatologic safety is confirmed by certificates issued by the Dermatest GmbH, International Scientific and Research Institute based in Germany.
- Suitable for baby garments.
- Rinses out perfectly even from dark fabrics. No need for extra rinsing.
- Protects washing machines from limescale.
- Biodegradable formula. Degradation products are safe for waterways, groundwaters and ecosystem in general.
- Chlorine - and phosphate-free.
*Rohm & Werner specializes in professional products - highly efficient concentrated products that follow the principles of sustainability, human and environmental safety, traditional at the European market. Rohm & Werner GmbH is the member of A.I.S.E., International Association of laundering and cleaning products that unites responsible manufacturers who follow the principles of consumer care and sustainability in manufacturing (Charter 2020+).
Best before: 36 months from the production date on the package.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Germany
Contains: 30% and more: sodium carbonate, 5-15%: sodium hydrocarbonate, sodium silicate, less than 5%: sodium citrate, benzene-sulphonic acid derivatives, non-ionic surfactants, alkylsulphate (based on oil palm seed oil), polycarboxylates, enzyme complex (protease, amilase, mannanase, lipase), coconut oil-based lauryl ester PEG-7, dye transfer inhibitor, cellulose-based antiresorber, etidronic acid salt, aromatic composition.
- Mineral and silicon salts (sodium carbonate and sodium silicate) bind hardness salts, soften water,
- Mineral compound with active oxygen (percarbonate - oxygen-based bleach) removes stains of various origin, bleaches, removes yellowness, desinfects,
- Biodegradable surfactant (oil palm seed-based) helps tackle stains, is efficient against grease and oil,
- Biodegradable coconut oil-based surfactant (lauril ether PEG-7) efficiently removes general dirt,
- Natural enzymes (enzyme complex) - synergetic complex of protease, amilase, mannanase and lipase for enhanced removal of stains of various origin,
- Complex of biodegradable non-ionic surfactants (NIS) has active wetting properties, removes general dirt and facilitates its rinsing from fabrics,
- Biodegradable surfactant (benzene-sulphonic acid derivative) actively removes dirt, is highly efficient against grease stains,
- Organic amine (bleach activator) activates the oxygen bleach at low washing temperatures,
- Organic polymers (polycarboxylates) prevent dye transfer and recontamination, protect fabrics from yellowness and greyness,
- Organic salt (etidronic acid salt) prevents corrosion of metal elements,
- Patented optical enhancer (optical bleach) adds special brighness and whiteness,
- Organic citric acid salt (sodium citrate) locks hardness salts, softens water,
- Acid mineral salt (sodium hydrocarbonate) creates a perfect environment for high-quality laundering,
- Organic salt derivated from cellulose (antiresorber) protects and softens fabrics, prevents greyness,
- Clean Label fragrance composition grants subtle fresh scent.
- Дом Faberlic
Suitable for automatic washing machines and hand wash.
Temperature: 30 - 90 °C.
|Dosage||Moderately soiled / Moderate water hardness||Heavily soiled / Hard water|
|Machine wash 4.5 kg||40 g = 1 spoon||60 g = 1.5 spoon|
|Hand wash (per 10 liters of water)||20 g = 0.5 spoon||40 g = 1 spoon|
Use the Faberlic measuring spoon for correct product dosing.
Follow recommendations on the garments’ care labels and in the washing machine manual. Always wash new garments separately.
Do not use for wool and silk.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Use as directed.
Attention! May cause severe eye irritation. If in eyes, rinse with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. Use rubber gloves to protect extra sensitive or damaged hands. If the contact with the irritated skin occurs, thoroughly rinse with water. May harm if swallowed. If swallowed accidentally, rinse the mouth with water. If inhaled for a long time, move to a well-ventilated space. If feeling unwell, seek for medical help, show the bottle or its tag.
Storage requirements: Keep in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not keep with food and flammable products.