Home Gnome Greenly Concentrated Laundry Bio Detergent for white and light-coloured fabrics is specially formulated for hard water.
Balanced whitening system prevents yellowness and greyness on clothes, and brightens white garments without any damage to fabric fibers.
Unique bio-mineral formula works in extra hard water.
Mineral complex in combination with CEO Lite technology create conditions for excellent dirt removal at any temperature, any wash cycle and water hardness.
Active water softening system helps tackle stubborn stains, leaving fabric soft and nice to the touch. Offering effective protection of your washing machine from limescale, this product is recommended for areas with extra hard faucet water.
Bio enzyme multicomplex removes common types of stains and fights even the toughest dirt on your garments and linen.
Excellent result without greyness and yellowness!
Great cleaning power and bright colours!
- Effective even in hard water.
- BIO-MINERAL formula.
- Softens and protects fabric fibers.
- Balanced whitening system.
- Prevents greyness and yellowness on clothes.
- Protects washing machine from limescale.
- Contains active oxygen for an antibacterial effect (at water temperature of 60°С and higher).
- Suitable for garments worn by all family members.
- Recommended for people with asthma and allergic diseases*.
- Dermatologically tested**.
- Comes with an eco-spoon.
- Economical consumption - 30 gr per washing cycle.
This product meets the Royal Quality Standard. Manufactured by Senzora bv - the company whose professional skills and competence are officially recognized and approved by the Netherlands Royal Court.
*Product created with special care of your health. Asthma and allergic diseases are becoming more and more common for people all over the world. Asthma Allergy Nordic label confirms that this laundry detergent has undergone critical assessment of the recipe on the whole and of each component in particular.
**Dermatological safety is tested and confirmed by Dermatest GmbH certificate (Germany).
Shelf life: 36 months from the production date.
15-30% sodium carbonate, sodium hydrocarbonate; 5-15% oxygen bleach, zeolites, benzene-sulphonic acid derivatives; less than 5% fatty ethoxylated alcohols, bleach activator, polycarboxylates, cellulose antiresorbent, enzyme multicomplex (protease, amylase, mannanase, pectate lyase), etidronic acid salt, polyether, optical whitening agent.
Weight: 40 gr.
Country of Origin: Netherlands
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Always follow washing instructions on the garment care label.
- Separate your laundry by colors, fabric type and dirtiness level before washing.
- Wash new clothes separately before wearing.
- Wash white and light-colored garments separately from dark and bright-colored ones.
- Do not use for wool and silk garments.
- Wash colored garments at low temperature to prevent discoloration or fading.
- Do not overload your washing machine.
Comes with a measuring spoon.
(10 liters of water)
Use as directed only.
Attention! Causes severe eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children! Wash hands thoroughly after use.
In case of contact with eyes, wash them with water during several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if any, and continue washing. Seek for medical assistance if necessary.
If swallowed, seek for medical assistance and show the product tag.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Do not store together with food products and flammables.