Home Gnome Greenly Universal Concentrated Bio Stain Remover is specially formulated for hard water.
The unique bio-mineral formula effectively tackles tough stains and odours even in hard water.
Oxygen bleach targets various types of dirt and stains, including tea, coffee, wine, fruit juice, ink, paint. Prevents yellowness and greyness on clothes. Effective against unpleasant odours.
Bioenzyme complex removes the most stubborn stains left by food products (ketchup, mayonnaise and other sauces, eggs, ice-cream, milk, meat, oil), fights protein and mixed stain types (blood, sweat, grass, makeup, shoe cream).
Delicate formula protects fabric fibers and restores colors. Recommended for coloured and white garments, bed linen, kids' clothes. May be used to enhance laudry quality, for soaking and stain pre-treat. Suitable for carpets and soft furniture surfaces.
Maximum cleaning power even in hard water!
Great cleaning power and bright colours!
- Enhances laundry quality.
- Perfect for white and coloured garments.
- Fights tough stains and odours in hard water.
- BIO-MINERAL formula.
- Restores colours.
- Contains active oxygen for an antibacterial effect (at water temperature of 60°С and higher).
- Recommended for soaking and stain pre-treat.
- Effectively cleans carpets, soft furniture, mop pads.
This product meets the Royal Quality Standard. Manufactured by Senzora bv - the company whose professional skills and competence are officially recognized and approved by the Netherlands Royal Court.
Shelf life: 36 months from the production date.
More than 30% sodium carbonate, 15-30%: oxygen bleach, 5-15%: sodium bicarbonate, less than 5%: zeolites, bleach activator, nonionogenic surfactants, cellulose antiresorbent, protease, lipase, amilase, mannanase.
Weight: 40 gr.
Country of Origin: Netherlands
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
To enhance laundry quality
Add the required amount of stain remover to your powder or liquid laundry detergent as follows:
- 20 g (1/2 measuring spoon) to universal laundry detergent or laundry detergent for white fabrics;
- 40 g (1 measuring spoon) to laundry detergent for colored fabrics;
- add the additional 20 g (1/2 measuring spoon) in case of tough or set-in stains.
For stain pre-treat and soaking
Add 40 g (1 measuring spoon) of stain remover to 2 liters of water. Use hot water (no less than 60°С) for better results.
- Soak colored garments separately from white ones during 1 hour at the longest;
- White and light-colored garments may be soaked for up to 6 hours.
Cleaning carpets and furniture
Add 10 g (1/4 measuring spoon) of stain remover to 200 ml of hot water, apply directly on stains and leave on for 15-30 minutes. Wipe away with a wet cloth.
Cleaning mop pads
Add 40 g (1 measuring spoon) to 2 liters of hot water and soak mop pads during 1 hour or longer.
- Do not use with chlorine bleach.
- Do not use for wool, silk and leather.
Always make color fastness test before the first use: apply the stain remover on an inside seam or other hidden part of the garment and let it dry.
Precautions and storage conditions
Keep out of reach of children. Use as directed only. Use rubber gloves in case of skin damage or sensitive hand skin.
Attention! Causes severe eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children! Wash hands thoroughly after use.
In case of contact with eyes, wash them with water during several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if any, and continue washing. Seek for medical assistance if necessary.
If swallowed, seek for medical assistance and show the product tag.
Store in a tighly closed pack in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight, at the temperature range from +5 С to + 30 С. Do not store together with food products and flammables.