Delicate fabrics in perfect shape!
This concentrated phosphate-free laundry detergent for delicate fabrics and wool was developen in collaboration with the German company Rohm & Werner*, with respect to innovations in professional laundering products.
The special anti-stain formula for wool and delicate fabrics combines the force of natural soap, highly efficient builders and natural fabric softener.
Suitable for all types of delicate fabrics, including silk, wool, lace, satin, velour, chiffon and modern synthetic materials.
The granules of the detergent don't create dust and are perfectly washable even from dark and knitted items, no extra rinse required.
- Gently removes stains and impurities from special fabrics.
- Preserves softness and structure and fibres.
- Prevents discoloration and fading colors.
- Protects from greyness and lint.
- Granulated "dust-free" texture for the comfort of people prone to allergies caused by traditional products.
- Safe for sensitive skin, dermatologically tested**.
- Completely washable, doesn't leave residue on garments.
- Efficient at low washing temperatures.
- Grants a light fresh scent to fabrics.
- Protects washing machines from limescale.
- Suitable for washing laundry and garments for all family members.
- 3.5 times more economical than traditional laundry detergent: one measuring spoon is enough!
*Rohm & Werner specializes in professional products - highly efficient concentrated products that follow the principles of sustainability, human and environmental safety, traditional at the European market. Rohm & Werner GmbH is the member of A.I.S.E., International Association of laundering and cleaning products that unites responsible manufacturers who follow the principles of consumer care and sustainability in manufacturing (Charter 2020+).
** Dermatological safety of the laundry detergent, labeled with the Excellent mark, for sensitive skin is confirmed by the certificate issued by the international research institute Dermatest GmbH (Germany).
Best before: 36 months from the production date at the package.
30% and more: sodium carbonate, 5-15%: sodium citrate, sodium silicate, sodium hydrocarbonate, less than 5%: non-ionic surfactants, soap, oil palm seed-based alkyl sulphate, benzolsulphonic acid derivatives, natural mineral bentonite, polycarboxylates, dye transfer inhibitor, cellulose-based antiresorbent, sodium etidronate, fragrance.
- Mineral and silicate salts (sodium carbonate and sodium silicate) bind hardness salts, soften water.
- Biodegradable surfactant, derived from oil palm seed oil (alkyl sulphate) helps dissolve stains, efficient against grease and oil.
- Non-ionic surfactant complex has active wetting properties, removes general dirt and helps rinsing them out.
- Soap is an active natural surfactant, dissolves complex dirt.
- Biodegradable surfactant, derived from oil palm seed oil (benzosulphonic acid derivatives) actively removes dirt, is highly efficient against grease stains.
- Organic polymers (polycarboxylates and dye transfer inhibitor) protect color, prevent dye transfer and ressettling of dirt, protect fabrics from greyness.
- Organic salt (sodium etidronate) prevents corrosion of metal elements.
- Organic salt of citric acid (sodium citrate) binds hardness salts, softens water.
- Bentonite (natural mineral) has a conditioning effect, makes fabrics softer.
- Acid mineral salt (sodium hydrocarbonate) create a balanced environment for a high-quality washing.
- Organic salt, cellulose derivative (antiresorbent) protects and softens fabrics, prevents greyness.
- Clean Label fragrance complex (fragrance) adds a light fresh scent.
Weight: 800 gr.
Country of Origin: Germany
- Faberlic Home
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Suitable for automatic washing machines and hand wash.
For delicate fabrics, keep the washing machine half-loaded.
Temperature: 25 - 60 °C.
|Dosage||Moderately soiled / Moderate water hardness||Heavily soiled / Hard water|
|Mashine wash 4.5 kg||40 g = 1 spoon||60 g = 1.5 spoon|
|Hand wash (per 10 litres of water)||20 g = 0.5 spoon||40 g = 1 spoon|
Use the Faberlic measuring spoon for correct product dosing.
Follow recommendations on the garments’ care labels and in the washing machine manual. Always wash white and light-colored garments separately from dark and colored items.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Use as directed.
Attention! May cause severe eye irritation. If in eyes, rinse with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. Use rubber gloves to protect extra sensitive or damaged hands. If the contact with the irritated skin occurs, thoroughly rinse with water. May harm if swallowed. If swallowed accidentally, rinse the mouth with water. If inhaled for a long time, move to a well-ventilated space. If feeling unwell, seek for medical help, show the bottle or its tag.
Storage requirements: Keep in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not keep with food and flammable products.