Healthy sleep is essential for a human body. It requires calmness, relaxation, and a proper pillow – the one like our Happy Dream Pillow filled with buckwheat husk. ,
- Buckwheat husk pillow takes the anatomic shape of a person's head and neck, enabling neck vertebrae to remain in their natural position and neck muscles to rest and relax. It prevents one of the reasons that causes snoring and migraines.
- Buckwheat has many benefits that leave most other fillers behind.
- Each grain is like a small pyramid, clean and hollow. The husk flows inside the pillow, taking the shape of a human body and maintaining it throughout the night.
- Buckwheat husk pillow produces a strong orthopedic effect. It prevents osteochondrosis and other spine diseases. Taking the shape of your body, it facilitates ultimate muscle relaxation and good rest.
- Buckwheat husk absorbs excess moisture and maintains the same temperature throughout the night. It is the best choice for kids and people suffering from excessive sweating.
- Micro massage and aromatherapy with buckwheat essential oils have favorable effect on health and body.
- The spine remains in the correct position, without excessive pressure on brain vessels and blood circulating freely to provide brain with oxygen and nutrients.
- The airways are straightened, the hard palate does not sink, and the air flow moves freely, enabling you to
- Positive effect on human body, including better muscle activity, stabilization of the nervous and musculoskeletal systems.
Buckwheat husk undergoes multistage purification.
First of all, it is the unique steaming technology that adds special benefits to the pillow.
Pillowcase is made of thick cotton fabric with braided edging.
In addition to that, the pillow has a hidden zipper to adjust the stiffness by adding or removing the husk.
The Happy Dream pillow is durable and becomes even more comfortable in the course of time.
Size: 60 x 40 cm
Weight: no less than 2.4 kg
To make your buckwheat husk pillow maintain its properties for long, please follow the recommendations.
- Protect it from extensive exposure to moisture, as this will produce negative effect on filler.
- Do not cover damp pillow with a blanket. Dry it outdoors (if the weather allows). Due to the filler structure, the pillow is well-ventilated and dries quickly.
- Buckwheat husk does not cake, but it is recommended to shake and fluff the pillow every day.
- Wash the pillow twice a year. It is better to wash it in summer, so you can air it out and let the filler dry in the sun. Short-term exposure to sunlight is harmless for the filler.
- Our pillows have a specially ”zipper” for washing. Use it to remove the filler.
- Do not forget to dry the pillowcase before stuffing the pillow.
With proper care, the buckwheat husk pillow will be providing you with a lot of healthy benefits for years ahead!
Weight: 2,400 gr.
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia