Dobrogen Active New Collagen Drink Concentrate is a natural food product that protects joints and cartilageous tissue.
- Prevents the destruction of cartilageous tissue in joints and intervertebral disks.
- Strengthens joints and ligaments.
- Promotes the production of intra-articular liquid and cartilageous tissue regeneration.
- A single portion of drink concentrate (7 g) contains 35% of recommended Vitamin C daily intake.
- Not recommended for people suffering from phenylketonuria. May not be combined with blood-thinning medications.
Shelf life: 2 years from the production date.
beef collagen hydrolysate, inulin, beetroot powder, cherry flavor (aromatic ingredients, maltodextrin, arabic gum, dextrose), beef gelatin hydrolysate, glucosamine sulphate, citric acid, ascorbic acid, guar gum, sucralose.
Weight: 210 gr.
Country of Origin: Russia
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Add two teaspoons (7 g) to 100 ml of water, milk, kefir, yogurt or juice. The nutrition value increases when milk, kefir, yogurt or juice is used. Do not add to hot liquids. Take on an empty stomach once a day, 40 minutes before breakfast.
Please note! A small amount of powder may settle out when added to liquids.
One portion of drink concentrate (7 g) contains 35% of recommended Vitamin C daily intake.
Nutrition value per 100 g of dry product (average figures): protein - 63 g, dissolvable dietary fibers - 18 g.
Caloric value - 300 kcal (1270 kJ).
Nutrition value per serving (7 g of dry product), average figures: protein - 4.5 g, dissolvable dietary fibers - 1 g. Caloric value - 20 kcal (90 kJ).