Moisturizing gloves with a natural layer of gel - a new effective way to care for your hands.
- Gel layer is enriched with lavender oil and vitamin E, which instantly hydrate, smooth and soften the skin, it becomes more supple and taut.
- Ideal for very dry skin.
- Gloves restore the skin of hands in the winter, have a rejuvenating effect.
- With continued use of moisturizing gloves your hands will always be gentle, soft and well-groomed.
- Material: Cotton - 80% Elastomer - 19.5% Gel - 0.5%.
- Size: 23 x 10 cm
Shelf life: 3 years.
Optimal Life: 50 applications. After this, a glove with moisturizing creams. Service life depends on the care of the product and the activity of its use.
Weight: 159 gr.
Country of Origin: China
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Recommendations for use
- Use gloves at least 3 times a week for 20-45 minutes, and you will forget about the flaky skin of hands.
- If you have eczema or psoriasis, should be consulted prior to use with the therapist.
- Do not use the gloves with open wounds.
- In the presence of skin allergies, do not use gloves for more than 30 minutes.
- Do not wear gloves more than 12-14 hours a day.
- If necessary, can be washed by hand in warm water (at a temperature of 300C) with a mild detergent.
- Not squeezing the glove, let the water drain out.
- After drying sprinkle the inside of the glove talc.
- Store in a cool place.
- Protects from sunlight.