- DENAS-Glasses is an external electrode for influences on the eye zone (paraorbital area), the electrode is connected to the universal devices for dynamic electrical neurostimulation.
- It is used as an alternative to built-in electrodes of universal devices and allows simultaneous influence on biologically active eye zone and temporal regions.
- Application of DENAS-Glasses reduces efforts, shortens procedure duration, and more importantly, significantly increases effectiveness of electrical stimulation of paraorbital area.
- DENAS-Glasses are made of innovative hypoallergenic elastic material with electrically conductive filler.
The kit includes:
- External Paraorbital Electrode DENAS-Glasses,
- Operating Manual,
- Consumer packaging.
Attention! ,DENAS-glasses can be used only with ,DENS-therapy devices.
Medical products are non-refundable.
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Thanks to its universal shape, DENAS-Glasses can be used by people with any face and eye shape.eyesight fatigue,
- myopia, hyperopia,
- inflammatory eye diseases and retinal dystrophy,
- optic nerve atrophy,
- rehabilitation after surgical treatment.
Electrical stimulation of the eye zone using DENAS device and DENAS-Glasses allows to get several important effects taking into account existing disorders: removal of tension in the internal eye muscles (spasm of accommodation), improvement of visual acuity and microcirculation, recovery / improvement of optic nerve function, stabilization of intraocular pressure, pain relieving and anti-inflammatory effects.
There are contraindications. To conduct procedures with external electrodes properly, as well as to determine an optimal combination with other treatment methods, read the Operating Manual or consult a specialist.