Nechaev Family Club Collection comprises natural products with high content of useful nutrients.
Cream of bean soup with smoked paprika is a traditional dish with the unusual and delicious scent:
- Both tasty and useful.
- Source of vitamins and minerals.
- 100% natural: free from GMO, salt, taste enhancers and flavoring agents.
- High content of iron, folic acid and dietary fibers.
- Contains bamboo fibers.
- A pack of 5 servings.
- Cooking time - 20 minutes.
Peas contain fibers that reduce blood cholesterol level.
Lentils are known for high iron content.
A unique source of dietary fibers, bamboo does not cause gastric irritation, relieves hungry feeling and improves metabolism.
Rich souces of beta-carotene and lycopin, sweet pepper, carrots and tomatoes strengthen the immune system, making you live longer.
Onion, garlic and coriander contain phytoncids that protect you from bacteria and viruses.
Tame your appetite, staying healthy and full of energy!
Shelf life: 12 months from the production date.
Red lentils (S – split, W – whole: see after the production date), pea flakes, dried vegetables and herbs (paprika, onion, carrot, tomato, garlic, green onion), cracked spices (smoked dried paprika, coriander), bamboo fibers. May contain traces of gluten, celery and soybeans.
Weight: 200 gr.
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
- Nechaev Family Club
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Ingredients: 200 g of soup, 1.2 liters of water, salt, fresh herbs and dairy cream – at option.
How to cook:
- Add bag content to 1.2 liters of boiling water, mix, bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer.
- Cook for 25 minutes on low heat with the lid closed.
- Remove from fire, add salt and blend until smooth (optional).
- May be served with fresh herbs and dairy cream.
Keep in a dry place away from direct sunlight.