Nechaev Family Club Collection comprises natural products with high content of useful nutrients.
Perlotto with mushrooms is ideal for lunch:
- Both tasty and useful.
- Source of vitamins and minerals.
- 100% natural: free from GMO, salt, taste enhancers and flavoring agents.
- High content of beta-carotene, selenium and dietary fibers.
- Contains bamboo fibers.
- A pack of 3 servings.
- Cooking time - 45 minutes.
An excellent source of youth, pearlbarley contains selenium that protects heart and blood vessels.
A unique source of dietary fibers, bamboo does not cause gastric irritation, relieves hungry feeling and improves metabolism.
Ginger, onion and garlic promote metabolism, strengthen immune system and contain phytoncids that are known for antiviral effect.
Rich sources of zinc and magnesium, champignons improve memory.
Tame your appetite, staying healthy and full of energy!
Shelf life: 12 months from the production date.
Pearl barley, dried vegetables and herbs (carrot, onion, green onion, dill, garlic), dried mushrooms, cracked spices (ginger, black pepper), bamboo fibers. May contain traces of gluten, celery and soybeans.
|Nutritional content (average values)||in 100 g||% of recommended daily intake per 1 serving (40 g)|
|Calorie content, kJ/kcal||1419,9/339,1||9,0|
|Including monosaccharides/disaccharides, g||4,6||4,8|
|Total fat, g||0,8||0,7|
|Dietary fibers, g||15,0||33,3|
|Vitamin В1, mg||0,2||8,8|
|Vitamin PP, B3, mg||3,9||14,6|
|Vitamin В6, mcg||0,3||10,2|
|Vitamin A (β-carotene), ME||3470,4||86,8|
Nutritional content is determined by calculation method according to TP TC 022/2011 requirements
Weight: 200 gr.
Country of Origin: Russia
- Nechaev Family Club
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Ingredients: 200 g of perlotto, 800 ml of water; salt, butter, fresh herbs and cheese - optional.
How to cook:
- Add bag content to 800 ml of boiling water, mix, bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer.
- Cook for 45 minutes on low heat with the lid closed.
- Remove from fire. Add salt and butter if necessary.
- May be served with fresh herbs and grated cheese.
Keep in a dry place away from direct sunlight.