Pasta with Tomatoes and Vegetables:
- Quick, tasty and healthy!
- 100% natural. Free from GMO, salt, taste enhancers and artificial flavors.
- High content of beta carotene, selenium and dietary fibers.
- Contains bamboo fibers.
- A pack of 3 servings.
- Cooking time - 25 minutes.
Coarse-grained flour is rich in dietary fibers, protein and Vitamin B complex.
A natural source of zinc and magnesium, cardamom is known for its tonic action.
A unique source of dietary fibers, bamboo does not cause gastric irritation, tames hungry feeling and improves metabolism.
"Pasta made from coarse-grained flour is rich in dietary fibers. In addition to that, it facilitates the assimilation of tomato antioxidants and cardamom essential oils", says Mikhail Ginzburg, a nutrition expert and Doctor of Medicine.
Keep your appetite under control, staying healthy and beautiful!
Shelf life: 12 months from the production date.
Pasta (coarse-grained flour from durum wheat, water), dried vegetables and herbs (tomatoes, carrots, onions, paprika, garlic, sweet basil), bamboo fibers, cardamom powder.
May contain traces of gluten, celery and soy.
Weight: 200 gr.
Country of Origin: Russia
- Nechaev Family Club
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Ingredients: 200 g of pasta with vegetables, 550 ml of water, salt, olive oil, cheese - optional.
How to cook:
- Add the bag content to 550 ml of boiling, slightly salted water, mix thoroughly, bring to boil and simmer.
- Cook for 25 minutes over low heat with the lid on. Mix from time to time.
- Remove from heat, add olive oil and mix.
- May be served with grated cheese.