Aromatic spelt with spinach and shambala is a delicious and healthy meal for the whole family.
- Quick, tasty and healthy!
- 100% natural. Free from GMO, salt, taste enhancers and artificial flavors.
- High content of magnesium, iron and dietary fibers.
- Contains bamboo fibers.
- A pack of 3 servings.
- Cooking time - 45 minutes.
Spelt is rich in "slow" carbohydrates that supply human body with energy without the risk of putting on weight.
A unique food product, Shambala is rich in essential nutrients, iron, zinc and phosphorus that keep skin healthy and young.
A unique source of dietary fibers, bamboo does not cause gastric irritation, tames hungry feeling and improves metabolism.
"Spelt is a source of protein and essential aminoacids. In combination with spinach, it offers a high level of bioavailable iron and beta carotene", says Mikhail Ginzburg, a nutrition expert and Doctor of Medicine.
Keep your appetite under control, staying healthy and beautiful!
Shelf life: 12 months from the production date.
Farro, dried vegetables and herbs (carrots, tomatoes, paprika, spinach, parsley), bamboo fibers, shambala.
May contain traces of gluten, celery and soy.
Weight: 200 gr.
Country of Origin: Russia
- Nechaev Family Club
Made for Faberlic JSC, 4 Nikolopolskaya str., Moscow, Russia
Ingredients: 200 g of farro with spinach, 550 ml of water, salt, butter, fresh herbs - optional.
How to cook:
- Add the bag content to 550 ml of boiling, slightly salted water, mix thoroughly, bring to boil and simmer.
- Cook for 45 minutes over low heat with the lid on.
- Remove from heat, add butter and mix.
- May be served with fresh herbs.