The special formula with active oxygen effectively removes fresh and old stains and odours. Fit for white, coloured and delicate textiles, operates in the wide temperature range (30C-90C).
The stain remover is recommended for removal of coloured pollutants: stains of tea, coffee, juices, fruits, berries, vegetables, sauces, blood, grass, traces of sweat, deodorant, and physiological soils.
Does not destroy the fibre structure and preserves bright colours of textiles. Used for pretreatment of stains, soaking, and as an enhancing additive to the main detergent for manual or machine washing.
*maximum effect at t of 60C and more
The oxygen-based bleacher effectively removes various coloured stains, has prominent antibacterial properties, helps to get rid of bad odours.
The set of biodegradable plant-based SAS effectively removes traces of grease, various physiological soils, stains of a deodorant.
The organic acid (etidronic acid) provides for the active function of the product in the hard water, protects textile fibres against incrustation and residing of hardness salts.
Shelf life: 18 months since the manufacturing date on the package.
Volume: 470.0 ml.
Country of Origin: Russia
Collection: FABERLIC HOME
More than 30% of water, 5-15%: oxygen-based bleacher, less than 5%: sodium salt of coconut butter fatty alcohol alkylethoxylsulphate, palmseed oil-based NAEI, etidronic acid.
Apply directly to a stain, add to water for soaking and to a washing machine for washing.
! For wool, silk, and bright tissues or tissues with unstable colourants, check it in advance at the hidden spot.
Storage conditions: keep in a dry room at the temperature between +5C and +25C. Keep away from direct sun. Avoid heating up to 40C and more.
Caution! Causes grave damage to the skin and eyes. Store in a tightly closed package, apart from food, out of reach of children. Use rubber gloves to protect your hands! If it accidentally comes into contact with clothes, immediately take it off to prevent a long-lasting contact of the product with the skin. If it comes into contact with the skin, immediately and thoroughly rinse it with water. If the product comes into contact with eyes, rinse it with water thoroughly for few minutes. Take contact lenses off (if you wear them). If necessary, call your doctor. When swallowed, gargle with water and immediately seek the medical aid. If appropriate, show the package of the product.